As a consequence of two resignations from Ludlow Town Council, there will be an election to fill these vacancies shortly.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN LUDLOW?
Do you want a town that:
- Has ample housing and health care provision for everyone?
- Has an efficient and frequent (electric) bus service enabling us to reduce the number of cars in the town centre?
- Has a huge range of music, arts and sporting facilities that are fully inclusive?
- Has an abundance of local shops selling locally produced goods?
- Cares for all its vulnerable residents both young and old?
- Is a safe environment at all times for all ages?
- Provides a low carbon environment to improve our health and well being?
- Enables everyone to have a say in what should happen in their neighbourhood?
- Has a vibrant high street and market that we can all be proud of?
- Is a place that visitors regard as a 5 star town?
Consider becoming a Town Councillor and help make it happen
WITH YOUR HELP LUDLOW CAN BE A ‘CAN DO’ TOWN THAT LEADS THE WAY IN SHROPSHIRE
If you want to have a confidential discussion about what is involved please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blank forms for nomination and any further procedural information can be obtained from either the Town Clerk, Guildhall, Broad St, Ludlow OR The Returning Officer, Shirehall, Shrewsbury, SY2 6ND.
- Completed Nomination papers must be returned to the Returning Officer (Shirehall, Shrewsbury) no later than 4pm on Friday 24th January, 2020.
- The election poll will take place on 20th February, 2020 in the affected wards (Whitcliffe and Clee View).
- These vacancies are termed ‘casual’ vacancies and the candidates will remain elected until the next ‘full’ election of all town councillors in May 2021.
- Please note that Ludlow Town Council is apolitical and therefore candidates should not stand representing a political party.